There are a couple of different ways you can tackle this issue:
- Your agents can share the same login details. If you’re using only one email address for Chat but you have multiple agents that need to log in and answer questions, you can do the following:
- Sign into the dashboard as Reservation Manager
- Click Account and then select Invite from the tabs at the top of the page
- Send individual invites to your team using your usual reception email but with the addition of a plus and the agent’s name halfway through. Something like email@example.com
- The agents should be able to sign in using these ‘named’ email addresses but the email verifications and all communications will still go to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The names and profile pictures can the be updated in the Account section of the dashboard (see the second image below). Please note this is only possible if the agent is given the platform link and not just the agent portal link.
- You could create free ‘dummy’ email addresses for individual agents through a service like Gmail. This would mean that each agent would have their own separate login, and that communications connected to their account would go directly to their ‘dummy’ email.
To add agent names and profile pictures: