You can edit your Message Porter campaigns quickly and easily at any time. Here’s how:
- Log into the Triptease Direct Booking Platform.
- From the left-hand menu in your account dashboard, click Message Porter and then Campaigns.
- You will now be able to view the Campaign Manager - all your Message Porter campaigns are saved here.
- Click on the campaign you want to edit and make the changes you’d like to make to your campaign.
- When you’ve finished making changes, click the Update button to save your edits.
One thing to note is any campaign listed as Triptease Managed can’t be manually edited and you’ll need to get in touch with us (email@example.com) to make changes to those campaigns.
A Triptease Managed campaign is a bit of a relic leftover from the days before the Campaign Manager existed. Before hotels were able to create their own campaigns from scratch, we used to do it for them. Unfortunately this means that any campaign that was originally created by the Triptease team can only be edited by the Triptease team. All the more reason to build and manage your own campaigns so you can take full ownership of the messages your customers will see.